Pages

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Mindless Monday..early?

Well I know, I am really bad at doing them on the dates, but I will just post them as that, or with the real day in front of the other word. But annyhoo, here is Mindless Monday! ....early.

Outside the Window
Cloudy, FREEZING!!!!!, and in the weather..well it might snow FINALLY next week or tomorrow! Who's wearing their pajama's inside out and backwards ?

I am listening to

Anne Marie being her usual self...ehh...and she was just jumping on the trampoline, arinna just walked in, and I hear the music from my blog.  :)


I am wearing

Addidas shorts, and an  I <3 Halloween shirt even though I don't love Halloween.

I am thankful for

the gift of finishing school projects early? I finished my Repect for Life poster in only a couple hours, and I finished this social studies project the night it was assigned..... :)

I am pondering

I don't know! Well I might hang out with my super-awesome friend Cami from camp on Monday, cuz we have no school! :)

I am reading

A really interesting book called Forge, even though I usually tend not to like books about the war, I think that this one is really interesting. :) I am reading a LOT more nowadays, so that is really exciting.  :)


I am creating

Wells till my blog, and a bag that I am knitting! :)

On my i-pod

My best friend Andrea came over last night, ( haha she comes over like 9 times a week. Just kidding. only twice a week.  :)   ) and we made up a really awesome dance to this song, called The Time, or Dirty Bit, by the Black Eyed Peas, and we performed it for my family...they loved it!  :)


I am hoping and Paying

That Mrs. Hallahan, Mrs.Hare, and My mom will let Mrs. Hallahan take Andrea, ( her daughter ) , Carolyn, and me out for lunch for Andrea's birthday.  :)


In the Garden

what kind of question is that? Well in the garden there are a whole bunch of dead, frozen, plants.
haha

A few plans for the week

Well we have a three day weekend because of MLK day
We are going to the March For Life in Olympia on Tuesday ( skipping school, woo hoo! )
Reading, Knitting, Chilling? Hey that is a pretty good motto or title for a blog for someone like me. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment