Pages

Sunday, December 25, 2011

WARNING : LONGEST POST OF MY ENTIRE LIFE, FILLED WITH PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Merry Christmas post. :)

Merry Merry Merry Christmas everyone!!!!!!! I hope you have had a wonderful day so far, feasting, spending time with family, loving-watching-the-surprised/happy-faces-of-the-people-who-you-gave-presents, and of course celebrating Jesus's birth! Oh yeah. And getting presents too....of course!! :) So Christmas has been a happy day for the Curran family. :) Annelise ( 2 ) and John Mark ( 6 ) got a bunk bed from IKEA from Santa, and a whole bunch of room decor stuff to redecorate and make themselves a brand new room in the playroom, ( which paint colors match perfectly, I might add ) and Anne Marie's big present was a singing machine thing, where it has a microphone, and you can play an i-pod in it, and you can sing along with it....which by the way, she is doing right now. :)John Luke woke up to a new bed, complete with a whole bunch of blankets, stuffed animals, and cute furniture and room stuff from IKEA to put in his room. :P  Mary Catherine and Arianna woke up to the same big Santa presents, mini DVD players, which they have been asking for FOREVER! My main gift from Santa Claus was three medium sized white picture frames for my room to frame my wonderful pictures that I have taken, and I think I am going to order like 10 pictures 8x11 prints, and switch them out every so often. :) My other big present was a boom box for my room, which isn't ginormous, and it has to speakers, whic I stacked on top of the main menu/settings/playing part of it. It has an alarm clock, a 5CD player, an i-pod player, the radio, and it is really clear and goes super loud, which I don't plan to use yet. :) We have already used it, we listened to Adventures in Odyssey, an audio tape that we all love, a new one actually that Arianna got for Christmas. I also got a whole bunch of really cute clothes, to adorable winter coats, boots, jewelery, books, and some other things, but you probably don't want to hear what I got! Tell me what you got! Email me at marygrace.curran@gmail.com ! We also sang Happy Birthday to Jesus ( and ate breakfast ) between opening Santa presents and Mom-and-Dad presents. As of right now, my siblings are all trying out their new toys, mostly games actually, ( which are really fun, we have been playing games all day! ) and organizing all of their presents in their rooms and stuff like that. We started working on John Mark and Annelise's room, which is really fun. :)  But the best part, was watching my parents open their presents! Me as well as my siblings were SUPER excited to watch my Mom and Dad open their presents, which was awesome! Last night, after the Christmas Eve mass, we all went over to my Aunt Martha and Uncle Greg's house, which was really fun. :) We all got one early present from " Santa  " and I got a necklace and earrings, but it was SO exciting to watch my Aunt Christine open her presents!!! She has special needs, and she carries around a mini doll of the American Girl Doll Addy, which she loves, and she has a mini wheelchair for her. The McKenna's, though, surprised hr and gave her the REAL American girl doll Addy and a REAL Amrican Gil doll wheelchair, along with the doll hospital kit, with crutches, a cast, and things like that, and it was SO awesome to watch the joy on Christine's face when she opened her presents! She was SO SO SO SO SO excited, I have NEVER seen her so excited! And she was excited for the rest of the time we spent at my cousins house, which was wonderful, and whenever we asked her about the doll or told her that the doll was awesome, she would get SUPER excited. Anyways, I hope you and your family had a WONDERFUL Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanza, or whatever you celebrate this time of year, and that you remember the real reason we celebrate this day, because it was the day Jesus was born!!!!!! Happy Birthday Jesus, and THANK YOU SO MUCH MOMA ND DAD FOR WORKING SO HARD WRAPPING, BUYING, AND SPENDING SO MUCH TIME ON OUR PRESENTS!!!Thank you thank you thank you!!!

Signing out,

Mary Grace.


Also, what would Christmas be without any pictures? Well, actually it might be a normal Christmas for some families, but is my family normal? No! And do I love taking pictures ?Yes! And is this the one year anniversary for me and my camera? YES! So I would think tha we had some pictures, right? YES!!!! Okay, here they are.......enjoy!   :P






 All of us kids waiting in anticipation on the stairs!
 Arianna with her new Diary of a WImpy Kid book.  :)
 Anne Marie looking really excited about new sewing threads!
 John Mark looking at his new toy from Mom and Dad
 The Christmas Tree!



Some presents.....

 John Luke tearing through a present
 Everyone opening gifts!
 My Dad on Christmas morning with Lucinna, happy about his new, ( and warm :)  Patriots blanket
 My dad, John Luke, and John Mark at the Christmas Eve mass.
 Annelise and Preston and the Christmas Eve mass
 Arianna and my older cousin ?Bethany
 Christine, Elyse, and Arianna
 The little cousins
 Me and Clare McKenna, my cousin.  :) ( p.s. g on HER blog, littlemisscupcakecutie.blogspot.com )
 Me, ( yeah I know I look creepishly weid haha ) Clare, and Anne Marie
 Annelise excited about getting a new doll! ( she named it Sally, and got new doll clothes for Christmas! )
 My Uncle Richard handing out a present.
 John Luke and his new backpack!
 Anne Marie and Robert, my little cousin.  :P
 Me holding a present..it wasn't actually the one that I got so..I am not really sure..haha
Christine and My Uncle Richard ; Christine is obviously excited about the stuffed animal do ghtat she got. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment