Pages

Friday, December 23, 2011

Gingerbread Houses . . . GIANT Gingerbread Houses

On Wednesday, My mom, me, and my younger siblings all rode The Lightrail train from Tukwila to Downtown Seattle. The kids were all really excited about riding The Lightrail train because it was their first time besides Anne Marie....mine too! So when we got to Downtown Seattle we were on our way to The Sheraton Hotel to see the GIANT gingerbread houses when John Luk says, " Mooom! I am freezing! " and my mom was like, " where is your coat? " He said " I left it in the car. " Oh, no. So we walk into the next store that we see, Old Navy or something like that, and bought him a coat. So after that little mishap, we continued walking to The Sheraton, where we waited in line for about a half an hour to see the Gingerbread houses in a competition that famous chefs created. Okay, not famous. But you know what I mean. So we looked at all of these cool houses, took a picture in front of a train track tree, grabbed a Candy Cane, and went over to The Pacific Place and got lunch, then went back to the train station and headed home. It was really fun, although the Lightrail was a little high at some parts that made me think we were going to topple off of it!


 All of us at the train station

 The boys on the Lightrail

 Sorry this is really blurry but look at the picture below...
 Wowie wow wow! 1,016 pieces of gum on the one above
 Look at the detail..I love gingerbread houses!
 A train with mint presents..look at all of the detail!
 I don't really know about this guy...
 my favorite picture that I took of an Australian GBH
 The floor made out of one of my favorite candies...Andes Mints! And boy, were there a lot of them!
 An Australian Christmas...with kangaroos!
 A Harry Potter GBH..I think
 Gingerbread house for Canada
 Grand Central Station GBH
 GCC with the little yellow guys from Despicable Me
 GCC Tree made out of gum sticks!
 Grand Central Station Gingerbread House
At the end in front of the Train Track Christmas Tree

No comments:

Post a Comment