Pages

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Christmas!!!

Okay, I think I have mentioned this a couple of times so far, but Christmas is literally the day after tomorrow tomorrow! ( 3 days ) Today we went Christmas shopping for our siblings, and finished wrapping our Kris Kringle presents and presents for everyone else.  Tonight we are giving everyone our final Kris Kringle presents, and then tomorrow night we are giving everyone presents. Then on Christmas Eve, the 3 girls right under me are singing in the chirch choir, and we are bringing up the gifts at mass.  :) Then we are going over to my Aunt Martha's house for Chistmas Eve dinner, and are getting one present from " Santa " and me and my cousin Clare are doing a gift exchange .  =D on Christmas morning, we are making a birthday cake for -whole else? - Jesus! And are opening presents from mom and dad and Santa. Now, all this talk about presents, make sure to remember that Christmas is about when Jesus Christ came to the world to save us from our sins, and so that we can live with him forever in heaven! It is also the time for giving, not recving. Now, if you dont buy presets for your family, you are totally missing out. You may not think it, but giving presents is a lot more fun then recieving, no kidding! I love picking out presents, and wrapping them, and putting them under the tree, but most of all watching the recipent open them!!! buy presents, and you won't regret it! =P Well, I have to go now, so if I dont post before Christmas, have a Merry one! 

No comments:

Post a Comment