Pages

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Christmas Concert

Our school recently had it's annual Christmas concert, which I wasn't going to go to since I was sick, but I mustered up all of my energy and went, coughing-all-the-way. And now  caught it back .And I am sick over break. I knew I shouldn't have gone. But on the bright side, it was a GREAT concert, with lots of beautiful songs, and I know people say every year is " the best one yet " but I haven't really thought that the past years, but this really hit the spot. It was an amazing concert, and with all that practicing from the individual classes, to every other day in the afternoon for two hours, to the final dress rehearsal, to finally the final night, I'd say we St. Vincent students better be pretty proud of ourselves!

No comments:

Post a Comment