Pages

Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Year's Eve

Well since today is New Years Eve, I am going to talk about the fabulous year I have spent with you! Well, a couple of my favorite times this year were.....


- Spirit Week at school
-Going to see the Fancy Nancy play with my sibs and cousins in Bellevue
-The Lenten Retreat
-Starting Volleyball ( which I am doing this [ or next ] year )
-Riding in a limo for Mary Catherine's Birthday!
-Going to Seaside, Oregon for spring break
-Playing Hooky with my cousin, Clare
-Going to Mary Catherine's first Communion
-Going to Wild Waves for Arianna's birthday
-End-Of-The-Year swim party!
-Swim Team, of course beating KENT - BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!
-Going to Camp Hamilton..So much fun!
-Going to Volleyball Camp
-Doing a retreat at Palisades
-Starting Altar Serving!
-Starting bottle-capping
-Booing Houses
-Doing the School Newspaper
-Winning the Soccer Tournament!
-Of course getting my camera, blogging, and taking super cool picturesof flowers, kids, and a whole
bunch of other things. :)

I hope you had a great year! And I hope you have a great year this upcoming one....   :)

Mary Grace

2 comments: