Pages

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

New Design

I thought I would be brave and try the new google blog design, I hpe you like it. If you don't like my favorite kind of the blog view, look at the top of my blog. There is the section that says " magazine " , and you can test the other kinds. There is sidebar, a picture kind, and like 5 others.I know there is no music, decorations, polls, or stuff like that, but I like it  like this because it is a lot " cleaner ", and it is more simple and still absolutely amazing at the same time. So. If you want to send me feedback about them, go ahead and do that at marygrace.curran@gmail.com. Thanks! Mary Grace

1 comment:

  1. I think it's ok-I really think that the colors and buttons and music really describe you and your style! Plus I love your polls and decorations for Christmas! well, in the end it's your decision but I like the feeling of personality :)

    ReplyDelete