Pages

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Christmas Faves... :)

My favorite Christmas.....

Movie ?  It's a Wonderful Life, or Elf.

Song?  White Christmas, Winter Wonderland, Baby it's cold outside, The Christmas Song. 

Treat or Dessert ?  Peppermint Bark

Book ? I have this really cool book I got from St. Nick in 2008 and it has all of these wonderful, true, Christmas stories

Poem ?  A visit from St. Nick. And another bonus about that, I memorized it! Yup, the WHOLE thing. :)

Present that I ever got ? Well, last year was my camera, ( of course ) the year before my i-pod, two years before that my Felicity American Girl Doll, year before that my " Princess " pillow in the shape of a crown ( Which I still have ) and castle sleeping bag with a secret compartment, and then one year in between all of those, we got these really awesome tents, which were like character themed, and I remember sleeping in the one that the girls got, with Mary Catherine and Anne Marie, and I had all of my Christmas presents in them .  : )

Drink ?  Peppermint mocha

Christmas? Well, every year I say " this is the BEST CHRISTMAS EVER! But I think my favorite Christmas was the year I got my Felicity doll and these really cute room decor organizing bins that I still use to this day! Thanks , Mom and Dad, and of course Santa! ( these all past gifts are my favorite Santa gifts. he usually gives us the biggest and best that we still have.  )


I hope y'all have a blessed Christmas if I don't see you or talk to you before then.   :)

No comments:

Post a Comment