Pages

Friday, December 23, 2011

Thank You!

I just wanted to ive a BIG thanks to all of my blog supporters and the people that read my blog! I am so happy to say I have gotten a high number of views this week, and boy would I love to have that keep getting higher. If you read my blog on Google Reader, well thanks for reading my blog anyways, but you are missing out on all the polls, music, and festivities of my blog! So please just for a Christmas present come and go on my blog for real, and vote on the polls because I would really like that. :) and if you have a blog that I don't know about, or would like to make a blog and wuld like advice, ( not that I am an expert, I am not. haha. ) please please PLEASE send me an email at marygrace.curran@gmail.com ! And you can also visit me at this address : haha just kidding! I would never actually give you my address, no offence to nice people, but there are robbers and stalker people out there! Okay sorry I am getting off topic, but isn't that really what blogging is about?! Showing your true self to everyone else that is boring. like me. well sometimes  I am boring, haha. ( did you like how I made some of the words highlighted and in different fonts?! )

No comments:

Post a Comment