Pages

Monday, December 19, 2011

Christmas is Coming Up

Christmas is coming up this week, on Sunday to be specific, so it technically counts as next week, but it is in a week.  :P I have been hanging around the house, and my mom left to IKEA today to get my brothers this really cool bunk bed, one that I wish I would have had when I was a kid. I re-decorated my bedroom, not like really really did, like as in " I got a new bed and new furniture and re-painted, etc. " , as in I switched comforters for my bed, took some of the Christmas decorations down, and re-did my entire bulletin board, which is really big, and took a long time, but was totally worht it! It is really really cute, with some adorable quircky pictures, sayings, clippings, photo's, and other do-dads. Email me telling me about what you are doing for the season, I would love to find out about you and your family, especially if you are a girl around my age, ( 12 ) , and if you have a blog, I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to see it!!!!

Thanks for reading,


Mary Grace Curran <3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment