Pages

Monday, August 6, 2012

Re-modeling My Bedroom

Well when I was 9 I reaaalllyyy wanted to re-model my room, so I asked my mom about it. She obviously said no, but said "When you turn 13, we'll re-model your room" so I gave her a yellow Post-it note, ( I remember! ) and had her sign that she would. so here we are, and my birthday is next month, and I am working on it right now. I started about a week ago, and I have the theme and the colors picked out.  The theme is like antique/Paris, and the colors are some different shades of blue, as well as ivory and this pretty yellow. I have done a couple of things so far, and I am working on painting the walls, but I have so so so many more things to do. I have taken a few pictures so far, and some more I have to download, but here are the ones I have, and I will keep you updated until I am done......


 Here is this old piano bench we had and I re-painted it and got new fabric for the top. I have another picture of it with the fabric, but I still need to upload it.





 All of my stuff in my closet.
 my walls....they actually aren't that yellow, it was just the setting/lighting on my camera
 This bookshelf with all of my lists of things to do and tools and stuff
The bench re-painted, but without the fabric on top.

No comments:

Post a Comment