Pages

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Heeeeeeyyyyy.....My Blog Works!!!!

OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!! My blog works!!!! Well, idk if you have missed me, but I have missed blogging!!! I have done a bunch of really fun things in the past month like swim team ( we won three meets! ) , going to CYO Camp Hamilton, hanging with my friends, palying volleyball, going running, watching the blue angels, re-modeling my room, ( I am actually in the process of now, and will not be done with until mid-September....yes there will be pictures, as I have already taken many!! ) and a bunch of other stuff, but sadly, I believe it would be way too much work  to try and post about everythiiing that happened to me during July, so I am going to start fresh!!!!! I have a lot of fun things in store for you starting in September, where I will be featuring new things on my blog, which I am going to keep a secret now, but I do have some great ideas!!! I am also going to make a blogging schedule, so you can know when to expect posts, and I will also have some other fun surprises, but you will just have to wait and see!!! Also, I am really happy to have gotten the Toujou Blogger Award, ( woo hoo! ) which I will explain about later, but until then, I am going to go outside and enjoy the WONDERFUL 90 degree weather (oh yeah!! Summer FINALLY came to Seattle!!!! )

Back In Business, (And Praying it stays this way )


MG

No comments:

Post a Comment