Pages

Monday, August 6, 2012

Toujou Blogger Award

I got a Blog Award!!! And even better, - muahaha- I get to award other  bloggers with it, so they have to do this tedious thing!!! :)

Here Are The Rules :  ( Seana, I am not sure if you wrote these, or if you just got them as the rules, but I am going to tweak them a bit just in case you did write these )

1. If tagged you must tag five others, giving each a quick sentence as to why you ALWAYS read their posts, and tell them that you've tagged them.

2. If tagged you must post your five favorite words. 

3. If and only if you want to you can put up five questions for the people you've tagged. If and only if you want to you can ANSWER the five questions your tagger set. If you want to answer questions but your tagger left none, answer your own questions 


Time For Tagging!! I get to give other people the Award and they have to tag and if they want to, answer the questions!! Muah! 

( Drum roll please! ) 

Bookworm/Future Author- Emma is a very skilled writer, and I look forward to reading her posts weekly! She is humorous, and has good opinions, as well as cute posts about her daily life, and amazing short stories.    

Life of a J-Bear - I always look forward to reading Jessie's cute posts about her daily life, and she always has awesome pictures of nature, her family, everything! She is a great photographer, and it is a pleasure to give this award to her.

Enjoying The Small Things - Kelle Hampton is a Mom of two adorable girls, with one on the way, and they are the cutest girls ever!! She is an absolute amazing writer, and is a very very very skilled photographer....I love reading her blog!

71 Toes - 71 Toes is the life of a Mormon family, and the Mom has great insights, and is a ( again ) wonderful photographer. She takes cute shots, has beautiful children, and her posts are full of spunk and I love reading them.

Little Miss Cupcake Cutie - Clare is a wonderful writer, and I love reading her blog! She takes cute photos, and morphs humor into all of her posts, and  somehow every time makes it cute and funny. She is also a skilled baker, and I love looking at her specialty- cupcakes, as well as the cakes and other things she bakes.

Well now that I have tagged everyone( hee hee ) now it is time to answer some questions.....

What fictional character do you think you are most like? 

Sammy Keyes. If you haven't read the series, you're in deep trouble. Anyways, Sammy and I both make witty remarks, love mysteries, and seem to be dragging our friends into things they don't want to do. Although I am not as rude to my Grandma as she is, when I read the books I see myself in her.

What is your guilty pleasure? 

Hmmm...probably hiding up in my room curled up with a favorite book when my Mom wants me to do a job. She usually ends up marching up to my room and taking my book away .  :)  Other than that, eating chocolate.  :P

Name your three utter essentials

Hrm.....well, I'd have to say my books/library card, my laptop, and my fave. clothes

Which famous person would you most want to kiss? 

Well I don't have an answer for that, so I'll come up with another question.

If you could be in the Olympics for any sport, what would it be? 

Diving or Gymnastics. They sound the most fun, and they are my favorite to watch on tv!

What would be the best birthday present ever? 

A really awesome high-tech camera maybe? 

My five favorite words : 

1. Magniloquent

2. lackadaisical 

3. Cappucino 

4. Although 

5. Quite

These aren't in any order, and I probably will think of other words I like better, but these are the only ones I can think of off the top of my head! 


Thanks for Reading,  

MG





No comments:

Post a Comment