Pages

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Playing With The Kids Before Summer Ends

I was outside a couple of days ago with John Luke and Annelise because . . . well just because I did. But even though summer doesn't end until September 21st or something, my summer break ends.....today!! I have to start school tomorrow, but that's okay because we get to go to Massachusetts on Thursday :) And also, I didn't complete many of the things on that list I made, but I had a bunch of fun, with swim team, and my siblings, and hanging out with friends, and camp, and wild waves, and everything that I did!!!!! So here are your pictures.....


 This picture seem familiar? It is, but I'm wearing something else....  :)

 Annelise

 Luke :)
 The flower.....the first time it focused on the tree, then I zoomed out and it focused on the flower.

 Lou Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment