Pages

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

What!? What is This Terrible Thing You Speak of?

Ullgghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

School starts next week.

On Monday.

Hurraugh. ( Notice the sarcasm. )

Well, I suppose that is kinda good, because I am putting some cool things on my blog for the brand new school year-yay! In a couple of days I will reveal what new features I will be putting on my blog. :)

But other than that, school starts next week, and I am only excited to see the friends I haven't seen over the summer.

I am totally not excited for Waking up early, making everyone's lunches every morning, ( 5 lunches people, 5 lunches! ) having homework, quizzes, tests, and . . . just having to go to school.


But I really hope I get an awesome class with all my fave. 7th and 8th graders!! That would rock! And also, I get to audition for the play this year, and wear a grey skirt instead of a plaid one, ( woop woop! ) plus I am trying out for club volleyball (yay! ) so those are some things to look forward to.

Also, I am going to Massachusetts for a week and  half next Thursday, so that's exciting. ( Except for that I will have to make up homework) And this year we get out every  Wednesday at 2:00, but I don't see how great that will be. Because sometimes we have the first Friday of the month off, and now we won't have as many off. GRRR. I also think that we should be able to wear whatever shoes we want, instead of grey, white, and black, :( , and get to wear cute things! I think it would be so awesome if the Jr. High got to wear free dress every Friday or something like that!

Also, the Puyallup Fair is this month, and I have already talked to a couple of friends of mine about setting up dates to go, so I hope that happens! That would be reaallly fun, because I love the Puyallup Fair.

But now my Mom is kicking me off, because it is my sisters turn on the computer, so

Au Revoir!

MG

No comments:

Post a Comment