Pages

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Yeah...You've Heard This Title Before......

Outside Fun!! Haha but seriously, I should come up with a new name for it.....but it fits so perfectly with the pictures of the kids playing outside....which they have been doing, and which I have pictures of......



The roses are so so so pretty!!! We have a whole patch in our yard full of roses, and very time we walk out the door we see them- aren't they beautiful?



 Lucianna is getting so big!!! She is SO SO SO cute now, and everything ( well, almost everything)  she does
makes me laugh or smile.... :)

 Praise the Lord! Blue skies!!!



 Volleyball! Yeah! I am really enjoying watching volleyball on the Olympics, and I also am going to another volleyball camp this week at Pacific Lutheran University.  :)
 ( Above and Below ) Beautiful Nature pictures!

 SO cute!
 Priceless :)




No comments:

Post a Comment