Pages

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Back To School Pictures

Well I had a pretty good first day of school, and although I don't have some of my friends in the classes I would like to have, that's okay because..yeah! So anyways, I have some pictures here from the first day of school! ( BTW, it was the first day for John Mark and John Luke at stvs, and they were SO cute!!! )

 All of the bags with our kleenex, wipes, earthquake kits, etc. lined up. We are actually missing one there :)
 John Luke doin' a cool pose for the first day : )



 The Boys :)

 John Luke! Adorable! It's the most cute thing when I go up to him at recess ( because the older kids and kindergarten have recess together)  and I hug him or chase him and he gets all embarrassed, like "Get away from me! I'm trying to be cool with my friends!" Hahaha :)
 John Mark..so cute!

Yeah..I look kinda tired..that's because I only got like 4 hours of sleep the night before because I had a really bad stomach ache and could not fall asleep grr!!

3 comments:

  1. Hope you have a great school year! haha John Mark:) Why is annelise wearing a uniform??? i love your pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cuz we had a small one, and she felt school spirit

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys still have recess?!?!?! Lucky we have a break for ten minutes!!

    ~Mariah

    ReplyDelete