Pages

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Yeah . . . We're Still Here.

Well today is out last day here at Leavenworth! Before I tell you what we are going to do today, I am going to tell you what we did yesterday, and before I tell you what we did yesterday, I will go over some practical things.

 So I apologize for not having pictures for the past 6 or 7 posts, but the computer here won't allow me to download pictures on the gust server, and I don't know the password for the home server. But tomorrow I will have pictures galore! And you won't have to read a bunch of stuff, just look at pictures because I will have already told you everything I need to. :) Also, my teeth stopped hurting a couple days ago, praise the Lord. Now I barely even notice that they're there.

 Yesterday we spent a lot of time in the woody mountain behind our house, and we found a bunch of little secret hideouts that are a ton of fun to play in! Since it was so nice yesterday( Over 65 degrees! ) My Dad, Anne Marie, and I all went for a run. which was nice. We spent the rest of the day hanging out in the backyard in the hot tub, ( I actually watered the grass, because it looked so dry and brown, and the heat was probably killing it! ) and just relaxing. We had a heated game of Five Crowns that night, ( a card game) and our family played Scattergories, which was super fun, and surprisingly we all tied the same points every single time!

Today we are going hiking, then coming home to relax, and tonight we are going to Mass and then watching Jurassic Park!



Off to go hiking,

But would rather be home

With my friends,

Mary Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment