Pages

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Ehhhh....*nervously laughs*

I am so terribly sorry I haven't really been doing an Mindless Mondays, Tuesday Tips, Wordless Wednesdays, Thursday Things, or Funny Fridays!!!!

But I have been putting up cute pictures. : ) I will have to post about some cute Lucianna stories, because there are a lot! As for Tuesdays Tips and Thursday Things, I don't really think I am going to do those anymore, but you can still look on the sidebar in "labels" for past ones.  :) Mindless Mondays I love, so I might start those up again, maybe one every couple of weeks, I think y'all like them as well, and that pretty much wraps it up!

 And I also am going to put up some new polls and lists, and don't forget to look at my profile, I have made some changes to that! :)

Thanks for reading, ( of course) and I hate to bother ya, but I would LOVE it if you followed me, it really only takes 20 seconds of your time, and tell your friends, your parents, your Grandma, whoever about my blog, I always appreciate views and other things like that!

And sorry if this posts was boring, I was just taking care of business. But scroll down and look at Easter pictures, and a bunch more fun and exciting stuff!

And VOTE on my poll please!!!! :) :) :)

Thanks for reading,

Mary Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment