Pages

Friday, April 27, 2012

OWCH!

That is what my sisters were saying the other day when my Dad pierced their ears! It was my idea, and he did it with a needle, ( I have it in my SMASHbook ) and they numbed their ears with ice cubes. Mary Catherine was sobbing and crying the whole time, she actually almost fainted, Arianna thought it was funny and didn't even notice it. She made a point of telling everyone that she did that for the rest of the night. Anne Marie ( of course ) was a total drama queen before she got her first ear pierced, but then she didn't even care. My Dad offered to give me a second piercing( I got my first done a while ago ) but I declined. Probably when I am older.  :)




 Blurry(sorry) pic of AM
 My Dad with the needle
 This is a really creepy picture but it shows how AM is a drama queen.  :)




2 comments:

  1. Hey, Supr funny. My uncle peirced his ear with a sea shell once.
    And the reason I think that you don't get many posts-comments is because it is so hard to figure out how to comment-Lexi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know its hard!!! I am sorry. I wish it was easier. And I wish my blog would work! It is broken right now, and I havent been able to blog about so many things!!! Grr. But thanks for coming on!!!
      MG

      Delete