Pages

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

We Are Here!

My family and I arrived in Leavenworth a few hours ago, and we have finished getting all settled in and eaten dinner. I brought my camera, :) and I have already taken multiple pictures but the computer at the cabin won't let me download pictures, so I will just have to wait until I can get on my Dad's computer. The house we rented is really nice, and I luckily have my own room, which I LOVE! It is really pretty, with a light blue and white color theme. It is also really pretty, in the mountains, and the house we have is about a mile away from the city, so it isn't crowded, just mountaneous, but it is still close enough. This week we are planning on going hiking, playing by the river, shopping, and just relaxing. The only downside is I won't get to hang out with my best friends, whih I have been looking forward to FOREVER, but my Mom had to plan the vacation for five whole days. We won't get back until Sunday afternoon, if you can believe it. I am very dissapointed.( Mom I hope you are reading this!)  But you can't have everything! :( There is also a hot tub in the yard. :)  And maybe I will be posting about our trip every day, then at the end when I get home put up all the pictures. :)


Thank you so much for reading!

Mary Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment