Pages

Friday, April 27, 2012

Contest

I kept forgetting about the contest...and decided that you can enter on any of the subjects I have on the sidebar!

Here is some info

- The entry does NOT have to be a novel, just short and sweet.

- It is due by Saturday May 12th, 2012. I might take a while, because the week immediately following May 12th, I am going to CAMP!!! YAY!

- I will be putting a 1st place winner for each category (If there is enough, with the tiny amount of views I get on my blog. You need to spread the word! To your chess club, and 2nd cousin who lives in Florida, and Bingo buddies! :P  )

-The winner gets....well I am still working on that. How about with your entry you just put what you think the prize should be.

Thanks for readin'!

MG
here is a cute pic of the little ones.  : )

2 comments:

  1. So we can do every thing in the poll?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah sure, or you can do just one, or as many as you want. :)

    ReplyDelete