Pages

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

GRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

okay. So before, my teeth kinda hurt, the retainer was kind of annoying, but I could ignore it. NOW, it is TERRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!! For all you out there who hate me, well I really hope you are enjoying yourselves right now, because I am NOT.......my teeth are REALLY aching badly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!They hurt SOOOOOO much, and I can't even explain howmuch they hurt. And the problem is, I have to wear them ALL THE TIME, or else my teeth with shift around, and they will be even MORE uncomfortable, and then I won't want to wear them even MORE and then my teeth will get messed up, and I will have to get braces all over again!!! Isn't that absolutely terrible?!?!?! ( Have your laughs, Me-Haters, but if you have braces, or will get braces, then you will feel my pain too! MUAHAHAH-ouch! My teeth still hurt! GRrr.....)



So please pray that they get better.

Thanks so much,


Gracie:) <3

No comments:

Post a Comment