Pages

Monday, April 9, 2012

Happy Easter!

Hey Happy late Easter Y'all!  I will talk about what we did for Easter, and of course have some pictures that you can look at!

So for Easter mass we went to the Easter vigil, which was three hours long and also really special because the Father of one of my close friends converted and is now a Catholic! I am so happy for her and her family!  :) Then when we got back I did my job of hiding the Easter baskets around the house, ( except for mine, of course) then went to sleep.

The next morning we all went downstairs at the same time and looked for our Easter baskets (mine was hidden in this gray bin at the top of a shelf in our laundry room- I had to climb on the dryer to get it) and we opened those up, then headed over to my Uncle Richard's house for an Easter egg hunt in the Aboretum, which was fun for all of the little ones. After that me and Cath went to a friend's house, and anne Marie and Arianna went to my Aun Maryann'es house.

I hope y'all had a great Easter!!! and now for some pictures  . . .




 Easter Morning
 Before the Easter Vigil


 Easter Morning

 My Easter goodies.  :)


 Breakfast

 Uncle Richard's house
 climbing a tree- I felt like Rue!I love climbing trees. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment