Pages

Friday, April 6, 2012

Good Friday

   Happy Good Friday! We just got back from the service that we had at our church tonight, and it was pretty good. There was a group of some singers that sang the gospel, which was interesting to watch, but it was real long, and kinda hurt my feet. : ) The rest of the service was great, and my whole family is wiped out and ready to go to sleep, trying to get a good nights rest for tomorrow nights service.

   Today we had a half day at school, with the stations performed by our 7th and 8th grade, and spent the other part of the morning working on this prayer thing which I really liked.  Tomorrow we are going to the Easter Vigil, which we usually go to, and then on Easter morning we are going to my Uncle Richard and Aunt Barb's house for an Easter Egg hunt in the Aboridum, and an Easter Brunch. then on Sunday night Mary Catherine and I are going to a friend's house for the night, ( coincidentally it is right by my Uncle's house, and their last name is Richard's! ) and Anne Marie and Arianna are going to my Aunt Maryanne's house for a two-nighter.

    On Monday morning we are going shopping at Southcenter, then I am going to get my braces off! YAY! On Tuesday we are going hiking. From Wednesday to Sunday we are driving down to Leavenworth, and we rented this really pretty house down there, that sits on a river.  I am really excited!

I hope you have a great Easter Break, and when I get back I will have plenty of pictures to show you!

But until then,

Au Revoir!

Mary Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment