Pages

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgving

Happy Thansgiving! Tonight my family and I are going to go to my Aunt Laura's house for bingo with prizes ( chocolate, gift cards, money, and more! ) and to watch the " Annual " Polar Express movie as we always do. As for Turkey, cranberries, stuffing, and mashed potatoes, we are doing that in the heart of our home.  Yum! I made this delicious bars called Chubby Hubby's ( haha ) which are bars with cookie dough on the bottom without the chocolate chips but with pretzel pieces and mini mini reece's cups, then a layer of melted caramel, then a layer of melted chocolate chips, which is now all hardened- yum! Well, I am thankful for SO many things, including...

....my friends, you put me up when I am down, and are always there for me when I need a laugh. When I am with them, there is always giggles in the air and a fun time guarunteed!

....my home and clothes, along with any other items I have. The lord has blessed me with a home along with a family that lves me, I am thankful for that so much!

...SO many other things. From my education, to food, to kris kringles,to my faith,  to snow days, to hot chocolate, to sleepovers with cousins, to little adorble babies,to troops that will give their lives for me,  to leaves in the fall, sunshine in the summer, snow in the winter, and flowers in the spring, and all the other amazing gifts I have recieved in my lifetime!
I may or may not have pictures...
Thank you God and everybody else!

No comments:

Post a Comment