Pages

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Decorating!

Well I hope that everyone had a simply fabulous Thanskgving, I sure did. The next day, black riday, we went christmas Shopping! I got some good deals and a whole bunch of lip gloss, lotion, and bath googies at bath and body works, an adorbale gray and purple tee along with a really cute winter hat at Aeropostale ( I got gift cards from two good friends for my birthday to those two stores)  and I got some really cute stickers and paper at Joann's, along with a good book to keep me busy, as it is 5 novels in one, over Christmas Break and over the next two weeks. Today we have just been hangin around the house, and I have been working hard on organizing, sorting, labeling, and putting-into-photo-albluming- with christmas cards from the past 7 or 8 years...the hard work sure paid off! I got a nice pay, and now we have a really awesome Chrismas alblum with all of our past christms pictures from people. Here are some pictures of us decorating around the house, and Thanskgiving dinner.


 Decorating the " Kids Tree" , a mini fake tree that we have in our computer/living room.

 this is a beautiful painting on the wall that I did of a Christmas Tree....Just Kidding! It is a peel off that we use every year.
 December calendar!

 Mmm...thanksgiving food
 Candles on the table
 Champagne! no, just kidding. It is sparkling cider, which I think all us kids like a lot better.   :)
 Gathering around to say prayer
 God Bless the cook!

No comments:

Post a Comment