Pages

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy ( late ) Halloween!

Well I  hope y'all had a fine evenin' yesterday. I got a lot of candy when I went trick-or-treating with one of my good friends, Andrea. We went to The Ridge, a big neighborhood in Federal Way. It was really fun, and afterwards we went to her family's friends' house for a delicious spaghetti dinner, along with salad, garlic bread, and for dessert rhubarb pie and bakery cupcakes that looked almost as good as they tasted ( pumpkin spice, yum!) .  After that Andrea and I worked on some stuff, played with the family's dogs, Sadie and Max, and watched some football, and played upstairs in the bonus room, along with passing out candy to trick-or-treaters the whole time. At school, we all got to go in our costumes, and we had a Halloween assembly.  Mrs. Hallahan, Andrea's mom, took about a million pictures ( she is a REAY good photographer ) , and she will be sending me all of them on a CD, but I don't have those yet, so here are the ones we have on my camera. :)


 The kids with some of our cousins before they left to go trick-or-treating

 In the morning before we went to school

2 comments: