Pages

Friday, November 4, 2011

Funny Friday

If you have noticed, I have been using the titles from other day posts, and attaching them to other days, sorry about that. If I forget something, it won't be coming back for a while, and I HATE that, and since I am not blogging as much as I used to, this works best for me. Anyways, to get to business.

SCENE : At mass in the chapel at St. Francis hospital, everyone is giving out their prayer petitions, and it is Halloween.

My Grandma : I would like to pray for my son Richard, on his birthday, that he will grow in wisdom, knowledge, and grace. ( Isn't that cool ? A b-day on Halloween! )

My Uncle Con : I wold like to pray for the sick, the dying, the poor, the hungry, and those in purgatory.

My Grandma again : For all the trick-or-treaters that they have a safe night out tonight .

Now, John Mark was thinking " Well, Grandma and Uncle Con are both praying, so why can't I? "

So , he decided to do a prayer petition.

John Mark said: I pray that none of the skeletons come out of the graveyard tonight.

Hahahaha. When my mom told me that story, I laughed so hard.   :P :) :D

Hope it made y'all laugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment