Pages

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Decorating for the holidays! And other holiday cheer, wishes, and lights on the tree.

Ahhhhh. the holiday season is here, finally! The christmas music is on the radio, we are practicing songs for our chritmas concert in a few weeks,  our tree is up,we have been decorating our rooms constantly, kris kringles in our house are making gifts for eachother, lights are being strung around the house in garlands, Starbucks peppermint mocha has been making quite a few visits to my lips, tomorrow is Black Friday with lots of shopping to be done, chritmas parties are being planned for me and my friends, caroling dates are being set, christmas presents are being bought, christmas movies are being watched, and just the plain old holiday cheer is in the air! I LOVE Christmas and Thanksgiving, but mostly the time in between. I love the cheer of the holidays, and  just thinking about chestnuts roasting on an open fire, Jack Frost nipping at my nose, decking the halls with boughs of holly, and having a holly jolly chrismtas while rocking around the christmas tree! I know I know. Today is only Thanksgving, but as I said before, you can tell holiday cheer is in the air! Happy Thanksgiving! ( And I do have pictures of us ecorating the house that I will put up) 


MG

No comments:

Post a Comment