Pages

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Ahh!!!!

Okay, #1, if you were wondering, I am not hurt or anything. ( Don't know about you, but I would have gotten a little scared from the title! hee hee ) anyways, I have big news! I have changed my favorite drink at starbucks. I am now IN LOVE with The Peppermint Mocha, which is SO much tastier than the pumpkin spice latte. Last night after soccer my dad took me to starbucks to get a drin for my mom, and then he let me get a drink, and it was sooo delicious! It was like heaven a million trillion timeson earth! The rich, chocolaty flavor, sort of creamy and still liquid at the same time, along with a sharp tasting scrumptious mix of mint along with it, adding the perfect taste to a normal mocha, but not too strong. It was sooo delicious, and the reason I might be super excited is because I love love love chocolate and I love love love love love mints! My favorite ice cream is chocolate chip mint( hmm...I wonder why? )and my second or third favorite candy is Junior Mints ( sorry, Jr, mints, Butterfingers and Reese's butted you out! ) and did I mention? I LOVE chocolate and mint!! Yummy!

1 comment:

  1. lol haha me to! i love peppermint mocha's!ther slated caramel mocha's are amazing too! :) oh yah by the way this i juliet grace and jessie's friend! lol

    ReplyDelete