Pages

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Mindless Monday

In the world outside the front door 

Well, yesterday's soccer game was pretty rainy ( My body was numb from head to toenail- I couldn't even open my water bottle! ) and it was a very downy day! I expect rain for the rest of the week, but at least it isn't snowing like it is in some places!

I am listening to 

At this very moment an Adventure in Odyssey called " A Penny Earned " and to the kids playing the the front walkway of our house.

I am wearing

My hair up in a side ponytail, Aeropostale comfy shorts, and a blue shirt with a moose on it.

I am so grateful for

Christmas/Thanksgiving time and the spirit if the holidays even though we ain't quite there yet.

I'm pondering 

Some nice things to get for my Kris Kringle or you may call Secret Santa in our family. Although don't let that name fool you. The " secret " part of Secret Santa doesn't stay that way for long in our family. I think this year we broke a record of a half an hour without telling everyone who we had.  :)  I have already written my Secret Santa, Arianna, a couple of cute notes that are goofy, which she likes and when she started reading the first one started cracking up until she finished " Love, Jerry. " Hee Hee!  :P

I am reading

A book called  " Emily Windsnap and The Monster In The Deep " and a book in The Molly Moon series. I just finished a book called My So Called Family, which was pretty good. The author was kind of drab, though, sort of a every - day- life -that- I- could -have-written-as-good-or-better book...hahaha.

Around The House 

Today we had a family meeting, and started new jobs, picked our Kris Kringles, started this new thing called " Christmas Coins " . It is a system where we earn coins by doing acts of kindness or doing things with a great attitude, and we put our initials on it. At the end of the week we put them all in this box, and my mom will draw names for different things like a day out with mom or dad, a piece of candy, or each one 25 cents.  Yesterday I sprained my wrist, and I hope this week goes by fast because Thanksgiving Break is next week!

Chao for now,
MG

No comments:

Post a Comment