Pages

Monday, May 23, 2011

Silly Stories

Every few days or so, I will be posting a funny or cute story about something that happened in my family life, or at school. Here's today's :


At my school, we have mass every month. After mass is over, The principal hands out saint medals to those who celebrate their birthdays in that month. When she calls their name, they walk up and accept the medal and stand on one side or the other of the podium so at the end we can say a birthday blessing. Now my family usually goes to the mass, and they just happened to a couple weeks ago. Well, my 4 year old younger brother John Luke is all in to who wins and which whatever is longer,  bigger, stronger, etc. And  one side happened to have many more people than the other side, and John Luke saw that and said to my mom " Mom..hey mom! That other side is winning..you know. They have more people than the other side, they won! " 



Well, hope you like the example, and I hope there is many more to come in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment