Pages

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Girls Weekend

We have a four day weekend because of a inservice,  and of course Memorial Day! Every year me, my mom and my sisters go out for a weekend. We are leaving on Friday, and coming back Saturday, so I will have tons of pictures on Sat. afternoon. Here's what we have planned...my mom wrote it, you can tell because it sounds nothing like me lol.


11:00 hugs kisses, goodbye to 4 little ones 
11:30 Lunch at Chipotle at Southcenter
12:45 Pedicures at Southcenter Nails
2:00 Check in to Double Tree hotel SUITE...SWEET! relax, check out hotel, pool, elevator, grab a light snack.3:00 Family Fun Center... mini golf, go carts, bumper cars, laser xtreme....
5:00 Dinner  surprise!
6:00Make over at Nordstrom
6:30 shop til we drop at..... Bath and Body, H& M, Fireworks, Paper Zone, Cyprus, American Eagle,
9:00 Cheesecake Factory....for cheesecake of course!
9:30 Swimming
10:00 Facials
11:00 bed....             
Saturday
8:30 breakfast at hotel
9:30 swim
10:30 pack up to check out
11:00 movie "Kung Fu Panda 2 (don't forget candy)
1:30 Lunch
2:30 home

3 comments:

  1. yeah, i know we do it every year! I wish you were coming!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I went too! Hahhahahahahaha im blog stalking I have looked at almost all your posts. You blogged alot ahhaahaha

    ReplyDelete