Pages

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Rainy Day...

Today has been SOO long and dreary and rainy..ughh. BUT we went to the library, and I got some GREAT  books. Some I am planning on taking back, but others are really suspenseful and enjoyable. We also passed the time by playing board games, and doing table football and other fun activities :) Tonight my younger siblings Anne Marie and Mary Catherine have a choir concert..there will be photos up after, I promise!

These are some of the books I got..can't wait to get into them!!!






Here's the scores from "football" with the football on it..the kids kinds scribbled on it hahah.








My dad and I did this little quiz thing from a book I have...you choose your favorite out of the two selections
and try to guess the other opponents answer. It is really fun and helps you get to learn about the other person!

No comments:

Post a Comment