Pages

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

MORE Outside fun!

Today it was SO nice outside here in the northwest! I took Annelise and Lucianna outside to play while my mom took all the kids to swimming lessons/practice. Well, the neighborhood dog, Jasper, came over to play. Annelise decided to play fetch with him. She is terrified of dogs though, so I held her. Well, Annelise isn't potty trained, so in the midst of all this, she peed all over me! UGH. Oh well. She got changed then we played some more. We went on the swings, and she rode her tricycle-inside the house :)


 Sisters! Annelise LOVES taking care of her little sis Lucianna. She is always holding her and loving on her!
 Blowing up her tye-dye balloon, it's a mini one so it's kinda hard to blow up..

 Running in her race!! She would run down to the deck, and race back while I counted to see how long it would take her. Then she wold say " Your turn" and I would go! :P



 Getting the ball ready to throw to Jasper

Swinging on the swings...She would yell over and over " Higher! Higher! NO! HIGHER!!!!!!!!!!!

 Riding her trike inside.....

No comments:

Post a Comment