Pages

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Little Saint

John Luke, my little 4 year old brother, got in trouble today because he took some money from one of the kids or one of my parents. He was extremely sad, and was crying because he had to go to time-out. My other brother, John Mark ( 4) felt really bad about this. He said to my dad " Dad, it's okay, I'll just go to time-out so John Luke doesn't have to. He can just stay here and keep playing. WOW. My dad said " Oh, no John MArk. It's okay. John Luke will go to time-out. " Not about to be defeated, John Mark followed my dad upstairs to John Lukes room where John Luke would have to go to time-out. Oh MY GOODNESS! Wow, John Mark is such a nice brother! It's just like Jesus who died on the cross so we could go to heaven. :P
Hope this brightened your day and thanks for reading!
MG

No comments:

Post a Comment