Pages

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Beginning of the year swim banquet...

Today their were sign ups for the Twin Lakes Swim Team! It took place at the Twin Lakes pool, and My family went after mass, so I didn't have my camera, and then we went home to get our swimming wear on but my dad dropped us off so I didn't get any pictures :( But we swam for about 3 hours and there was a BBQ which was super delicious, and we also got our new swim team shirt(shown below) and caps, we also got to see and swim with all our old swim team friends..practice starts in about a week and a half..I'M SO EXCITED!!!! I LOVE swim team, partly because it gives me something fun to do in the summer, but the whole family can do it, and it's awesome exercise and most of all, TL has overall THE BEST team spirit! GO PENGUINS!!! :P :) :D


  
This is the front...I believe the older kids on the team get to choose the design..each penguin represents one of them:)



 
 This is the back that also has the schedule for the swim meets..where they are and when..handy for when you lose the schedule!

No comments:

Post a Comment