Pages

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Seaside!

I am having a wonderful spring break in Seaside Oregon, the car ride was awful...but whatever. My family and I are having a great time here, we have watched ALL the Chronicles of Narnia movies in 3 days, haha, but they are really good movies, if you haven't seen them I encourage you to see them! The books are even better. We have gone to the ocean a couple of times, the house we are staying at is really cool, and right smack dab in front of the ocean, its walking distance away. We have also gone on some hikes at Canon beach, which were awesome. We have also gone shopping in the city, and we all got a coup of cool things. I am really sad though, that spring break is almost over, it has gone by in a blur. :( anyways, I have only gotten a couple of pictures , I hope to get more. But for now, here are a couple...


 Me and Annelise looking at the sunset
 A seagull RIGHT outside the window

 The beautiful sunset...

No comments:

Post a Comment