Pages

Saturday, April 9, 2011

OMG the BIGGEST news EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There was the MOST TERRIBLE thing that happened today, I'll tell it in a pictures story...

 It started out a normal day: The kids were playing with water and plants outside in the backyard,
 They were mixing flowers and leaves with dyed water and buckets,
 John Luke, John Mark, Annelise, Mary Catherine, and Arianna were all having a great time
 That's when I noticed something a little strange-look in the corner of this picture
 It was a POLICE CAR, and 6 others had come before this one at a house behind ours

 They were lined up in front of the house, and it was strange b/c/ I live in a very safe neighborhood
 Here is another picture of the police cars all lined up-I was brave enough to check it out
As you can see, they are in the driveway of the house, there are 4 here, and others elsewhere

Well, my dad finally went up to see what was going on, because everyone was freaking out. When I heard what had happened, I gasped, and i'm sure you could have heard it it was so loud.

I'm not going to tell you what happened, but if you guess it on your first guess,(not counting siblings) you will get a very large cash prize...Now, you are NOT alowed to ask me or my siblings or my parents, and if you do and get it right, then you will not get the credit. Be safe, and GOOD LUCK!

1 comment: