Pages

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Hooky Day

Last Friday I played hooky with my cousin, Clare Mckenna. We went to the Pacific Science Center, and watched a bug show at the IMAX, and we went to the bug exhibit, the dinosaurs exhibit, space section, the nutrition center, the Star Wars exhibit, and went on the ride " The Millennium Falcon" which was all very fun :) Then as a surprise for lunch we went to the Space Needle!!!!!!!! It was really fun, the elevator up and down was extremely fast, and we got to see all of downtown Seattle and more while eating lunch :) (for those who don't know, the Space Needle spins very slowly at about 360 degrees per hour while you are eating) Then we went home! I had a blast, and would love to do it with some of my other friends, but I don't think my teachers would like it. :) hahah here's some pictures...


                                The Space Needle...right below it and about to go in it!!!!
                                               Part of downtown Seattle from the Space Needle
                                                  Menu
                            My food...hahah...the noodles are in the shape of a space needle
                     Upiside Dwon pic of clare taking a pic of me at the upper part of the Space Needle
              The fountain from the Space Needle...so tiny!!!!
             A really bad picture of me....but whatever :)

6 comments: