Pages

Saturday, April 9, 2011

POTTY TRAINING!

Ok, sorry if I have you confused, because you are probably thinking " um okaaaaayyyyyy this is kind of weird, an eleven year old getting potty trained I would think that she had been potty  trained when she was younger but oh well she's a weirdo anyways so I think I should have been expecting this" ! But no, I am not getting potty trained, it is my younger sister Annelise! She is 2 and absolutely adorable! We started potty training her about a week ago and she has gotten a little better. She has a chart in the bathroom that has 10 spaces in it. When she successfully goes to the bathroom she gets to put a sticker in one. When it is full, she gets a chocolate milk at Starbucks. So, it is like a bribe but also a lesson-total GENIUS! hahahaha. Today, she ran downstairs out of breath and butt-naked. She said "mommy mommy mommy-playroom playroom playroom!" and my mom was like "what the.....? " And then the most terrible thing came to mind-Annelise had gone #2 on the playroom floor! So to see if her prediction was true, my mom asked Annelise " Did you go potty in the playroom ?" and Annelise said " Yup " So we all ran upstairs to meet our horror -hahahah- and then we saw that Annelise had brought her little-kid potty into the playroom and had sat down on it and gone to the bathroom! That little smarty-pants. Oh, Annelise. :) Wish her luck for the future!!!!
MG

2 comments:

  1. ha, she is smart i wish i would have been that smart when i was younger! hahahah

    ReplyDelete