Pages

Friday, April 1, 2011

OMG BIG NEWS- IM MOVING!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, everyone! I JUST found out that my dad got a job in Massachusetts and in one month we will be moving there for a year! I'm really sad to be leaving all my friends and some of my family :( :( :( BUT  my dads side of the family lives there and i think it will be a GREAT experience for me :) :) :) Anyways, we are planning a going away party at the end of April, and we will  be sending invitations soon, and then about a week after that, we are off to Massachusetts! We are looking for a house in the Burlington area, and I fortunately will continue my blog put tons of pics up of the new house, school, and all that. If you want to find out more information, then you can comment about it, call me, or talk to me at church or school...AHHHHH i can hardly contain the excitement!!!!!!!!

















JUST KIDDING!!!!!!APRIL FOOLS!!!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAH

No comments:

Post a Comment