Pages

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter!!!

Happy Easter, all my fellow blog readers, I hope you are enjoying this WONDERFUL holiday that celebrates the rising of Jesus from the dead! I sure am. I got some really cute things in my Easter basket,and I am also going to Canon Beach and Seaside Oregon tomorrow morning until Friday. I am super excited, and will be putting up posts (hopefully) while im there. The time it will take to get from here to there is 3hrs 11 mins. ugh. I HATE long car rides. Put me and my sister Mary Catherine together and you got car-sick-puking buddies 4 life! hahah. Well, I hope to blog soon, and Happy Easter again, and thnx for checking out the blog!
MG

3 comments:

  1. oh iv'e been there before trust me seaside is terrible (it's like a carnival town) but i LOVE cannon beach!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I know what you mean about that .. but We have been to Canon Beach to and I have to agree with you it's so much better

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like the beach at seaside but not the town and at cannon beach you can ride these bike things along the shore its SO much fun!

    ReplyDelete