Pages

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Birthday Party!

Last night I went to my friend's hose for an 11th b-day slumber party! It was really fun, here's the details...

So when I got there, I went upstairs and played Kinnect with a couple girls for a bit, which was fun. Then we went downstairs and had dinner-pizza and salad. Then  the birthday girl opened presents, I got her a sweater and a peace ring. Then we went back upstairs and did makeup, we were going to make a movie, but decided not too. One of the girls had clown makeup on, the other one did makeup for real, which was really cute. I did it really crazy, then washed it off. The birthday girl made herself look like a zombie, hahah. The other two girls didn't put makeup on, one of them video taped it, the other one didn't put anything on. Then we went downstairs and decorated cakes with fondant and frosting, which was a blast. Each girl got to take their cake home-thankfully they were small. :) Then we went back upstairs and some of the girls fixed their makeup. After that we had a model walk I judged with another girl. Then we had a mini American Idol, it was really fun. Then we decided to play truth or dare. The birthday girl and I did ALL the dares-1 person did 1 dare, 1 person did 2 dares, and 2 people didn' t do any. The first one was to put peanut butter under one arm, then  to put jelly under the other one. You had to hold it there for 5  minutes. That was my least favorite one. The next one was to put ice-cubes down your underwear and see who could get theirs to melt the fastest. The last dare was to spread peanut butter ALL OVER your face and hold for a while.  I think a couple of the girls with perfect complexions aren't going to be happy today, hahah. Then we stayed up talking until 4:00 in the morning. We slept in till 10:30..hahah At 11:00 we went home. All in all, it was a blast! I hope we can do something like it next year. 
Oh, and I was really stupid and forgot to bring my camera, but other girls did, so I'll have some pictures in about a week or so.

MG

1 comment:

  1. STRUDLE!!!!!!!!!!! ha ha ha XD it was really fun plus I love the sweater and the ring is one of my favorite colors you where an awsome part of the party!!
    from the b-day girl

    ReplyDelete