Pages

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Riding My Bike!

I got a new dress, and after mass me and my sis Cat (Mary Catherine) went outside and I rode a bike that we found in the garage ( we have like 14 bikes, and only 1 works as of now. All the rest are either flat tires, brakes broken, chains off, or something else. :P  ) and I went outside to ride it, ( in my dress) and my sister Mary Catherine took some pics of me! She is surprisingly a good photographer! ( With some edits by me ) :)

 I also take pictures of my outfits whenever we go to Church, because I dress up, and that is a new feature on my blog( that I will be talking about later! )



 Yeah! Doesn't that look cool?
Black and White is my favorite effects!


 Hee hee :)
Lucianna! So cute ! :)

Thanks for reading!

MG

No comments:

Post a Comment