Pages

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Heyyyy

Hey Y'all! Some recent happenings in my life have been...

- My birthday! 13 woo hoo!

- John Marks birthday! 7 woo hoo! :) haha

- And those new features I keep forgetting to tell you about, lol. well since I don't need pictures for new features, I may as well tell you now! Yay! Fiiiiiinnnnnnnnaaaaaaaaallllllllllyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!

Haha.

So some new features are....

( drum roll please )

Oh wait. I forgot. I may have a couple more coming up later, because I have a list somewhere in my bedroom, haha. But without further ado, my new features!

- Y'all know how much I love fashion and buying clothes ( well maybe not, but I do. It is a frivilous habit and sometimes I think I could spend all day on a certain clothing website or at a store. :)  )
And every week I dress up for mass! and I usually take a picture of it. So I will be posting my weekly mass outfit, to show you my fashion sense. :) I will call it " Fashion....Fridays? No. Fiesta? No. Kay. I think I got it. Frivilous Fashion Fads. Yeah! Hahah it doesn't really make sense, but, whatever.

- I will also be posting about a new movie/book/song/artist/band I currently like. I will put as many as three per week, as little as 1. I will either write a review, put a picture, put a link, depends on whatever it is.

- I will be putting a totally random post up each week about..whatever. I look forward to writing these! You should have no idea what to expect, but that doesn't matter.

- And others...later. :) I am going to try to keep a more orderly schedule, but keep in mind that I have Drama Troupe twice a week, with a lot more homework this year because I am in Jr. High, and I am starting club volleyball soon! So much! But that's okay, I hope you read my blog nonetheless.

Please also keep in mind that I am dropping all of the Mindless Monday, Funny Friday, etc. That was last year, this is...this year. Obviously. And I will still be posting about the daily happenings in my life, too! So I am excited, and later this weekend I will try to post about My birthday and John Mark's birthday. I am also going Booing this weekend and am also going to Fright Fest, so I will post about those too.

I also have a couple of surprises up my sleeve, so be warned....muahaha.

Thanks for READING!!!

MG :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I TOTALLY forgot about your birthday!! Yikes!!!! Soooo... Happy, happy, belated birthday!!! Hope it was GREAT!!! =)

    ReplyDelete