Pages

Friday, September 14, 2012

Back From Boston!

We just got back from Boston, Massachusetts a couple days ago, and I have to tell you, it was a very fun vacation!!!!!! There are SOOOO many things I am going to post about, so this is going to be a very long post!!!! SO here is the lowdown, and I will describe things in the caption for their pictures :)  So basically we went out there to visit my family, and to celebrate my Grandparents 50th wedding anniversary! Some main things I did while I was there was:

- Hang out in the backyard

- Go to the Atlantic Ocean with my cousins, Hannah and Leah, and our families (so much fun! )

- Celebrate Lillianna's baptism

-Get locked inside a building...we wont be talking about that though....

- Going to Concord and Lexington and totally FLIPPING OUT because I kept seeing EVERYTHING from the MDBC, ( Like Kimball Farm) but I will do a seperate post on that all together!

- My Grandparents 50th party

- Spending the night at my cousin Hannah's house (REALLY fun!!! )

-Going out with my Godmother, her younger sister, and Anne Marie...that was really cool too!

Overall, it was really fun and awesome to see my cousins, aunts, uncles, and relatives, and to hang out with my older ones (Hannah, Micheal, Amanda, Crystal, Christina, and Danielle ) and laugh about stupid stuff and make a lot of memories! I am really excited because my cousins Hannah and Leah might come out next summer to see us, so that would be really fun!!!


Here are my pictures that I have, and I will put some good detailed descriptions, and some with none or little. Hope you enjoy, and it's good to be back blogging! After this I have to go work on homework, but next week I will tell you about the new features on my blog :)


On the airplane before we left!!! Just about to take off!
Us at Kimball Farm  ( MDBC fans, recognize this name? look for more in my post after this)  :)
My Grandparents backyard
Silly Boy!
John Luke giving me the smolder..amazing!
Annelise being super cute...I caught her smiling at a good time
Anne Marie and Grandfather
Lucianna and Grandfather
The awesome church we went to :)

The baptism
Me and Hannah smiling :)
Me and Hannah goofing off
Elizabeth, Anne Marie, Rebecca, Amanda, and Micheal
Danielle and Elizabeth, older cousins of mine
The beach
Hannah and Mary Catherine
The clouds
Annelise and Leah


the beach..crowded...but the sand was a lot better than the beaches here in Washington, which stink. Literally.
Me in the Atlantic Ocean boogie boarding-yeah!
me....thats all there is to say...oh yeah and anne marie too  :)
me talking to hannah on the beach and anne marie walking alongside
the flowers for the table ( orange and green was the colored theme )
Some balloons in the screen room :)
The tents all set up (It took FOREVER to set everything up because it was so windy and we had to duct tape all of the table cloths and stuff down. :/ )
In the car before we backed out of the garage :)

Before we left at the airport ( sorry about the pictures being in a bad order )
Waiting to go in the airport before we left
The gals :)
Catherine, Anne Marie, and Hannah
Me and my Godmother Danielle

 The balloons...we got them afterwards and sucked the helium out of them to make our voices sound weird :)
 Some food :) haha
 The cake :)
 My Dad with some friends

 My Godmother Danielle, her boyfriend Ben, and my little cousin Nick :)
 The whole group of people at the party
 Amanda, Luci, and Arianna
 My Great Uncle Benny giving a toast
 all of the desserts

 (from left to right) me, hannah, anne marie, crystal
 Me and my cousin Hannah
 The place where we got our food for the party - lasagna, pizza, pasta, etc.
 Everyone out of the pool getting ready to jump in!
Here is my family and my Grandparents after mass on the Sunday before we left

No comments:

Post a Comment