Pages

Friday, June 15, 2012

Wild Waves

Today for an end-of-the-year school celebration, my parents took us to Wild Waves!!! Everyone got to bring a friend, and I totally had a blast. If you don't know already, Wild Waves is like a six flags amusement park with a bunch of really fun water rides and roller coasters, stuff like that. The nice thing is, we live like literally 5 minutes away from it, so . . . yeah. :) It was a quick ride. I brought Carolyn, Anne Marie brought Shayna, Mary Catherine brought Marlene, and Arianna brought Catherine.

 I don't think I have ever had as much fun, ever. Carolyn and Shayna talked me into SO many things, like going on the Ring of Fire ( I had a blast on that, surprisingly ) , and the 1-5 Sky Dive. If you don't know what that is, click on this - http://wildwaves.com/rides/i-5-dive-skycoaster/ and watch the first video.  Or you can watch a video that I am putting up below. I tell ya, it makes my heart start pounding every time I watch it. And the flying part isn't even scary, that was actually really fun. ( I know, in the video we are all screaming at the flying part, haha ) But going up to the very top, with the anticipation, man. That was SUPER scary, way more scary than flying up. And we had to pull our own ripcord to make us fly, which was super nervewrecking, just waiting for Shayna (she pulled it )to pull it. If you go to Wild Waves, go on the I-5 Skydive. It will be money well spent. Some other just for fun rides we went on are

- The Timberhawk ( A giant wooden rollercoaster )
picture of it here  ( its like in the first row of pictures)

- The Ring of Fire ( I will show pictures below)
- The Bumper Cars
-The Wild Thing - picture here
- The Scrambler
- And a lot more!!

We also went on a bunch of water slides, like speed ones, drop off ones, giant four-people ones, and the newest attraction- The Riptide. It is kind of like a toilet bowl, but here  is what it looks like (the very first picture )

It was kind of hard to take pictures of everything, because we were running around and going on rides the whole time, but my Mom (who's pregnant and can't go on rides) took a few pictures, as did I. ( My mom doesn't really know how to use my camera, so some pictures aren't as good with the lighting. =D )

 Flying on the planes

 Catherine and Arianna
 Catherine Prato and Annelise
 Anne Marie and Marlene
 Me on the bumper cars
 Carolyn, me and Shayna on the scrambler
 On the dragon ( haha, Carolyn is covering a sign that says "please do not climb on dragon) hee hee
  On the boat
 Ring of FIRE!!

 Shayna, Anne Marie, and Marlene
Arianna and Catherine Prato




No comments:

Post a Comment