Pages

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Summer!

Since summer is coming up, and I am out of school in three days , (woo hoo! ) I made a list of things I want to do and accomplish this summer. Although I probably am not going to do half of them, I still am putting them out there just in case one day I am absolutely dying of boredom. =D

Things I Want To Do This Summer! 



1. make a music video
2. build an awesome sandcastle
3. have an overnight movie marathon
4. Bike five miles
5. Eat the best banana split ever with my friends
6.  Bury a friend in the sand
7. Sleep in my backyard, under the stars
8. Write a song
9. Write a poem
10. Write a play
11. Start my novel :) 
12. Have an epic water-balloon fight
13. Make a collage out of old magazines
14. Get a new piece of furniture in my room
15. Go stargazing
16. Get a job working for my Dad at Paladin
17.  Collect pretty seashells at the beach
18. Make a fun playlist for my iPod and go on a job
19. Take a photography class
20. Spend a day at the library
21. Try to blog once every couple of days
22. Get a good time on my swim races 


Thanks for reading, and have a good summer!!!!




MG 

No comments:

Post a Comment